Presented as part of Montréal Startup-Weekend, our session will concentrate on Android development, but should be of interest for mobile developer in general. We’ll be reviewing some of our favorite tools for rapid development. We’ll cover:
- Quick and easy source code management (SourceTree + GitHub/BitBucket)
- Rapid prototyping (proto.io, fluidui.com)
- Rapid Android dev techniques (leveraging IntelliJ’s wizards, using
Genymotion for demos and development).
- Leveraging Google’s Android APIs (Maps, push notifications, etc.)
- What 3rd party APIs to use, and which to avoid in the short term.
Where: Concordia University, EV Building, 1515 Ste-Catherine Ouest
When: July 13 at 3PM